Filed under: Just funny
I haven’t blogged for quite a while and that is (to a quote minor internet phenom) unforgivable. The reason is because I have been totally flat out with all sorts below are highlights.
– Watched good friend and New Old Friends alumnus in the excellent Richard II by Shakespeare at the Tobacco Factory.
– Lost my watch.
– Contacted 150 small/medium scale theatres to tour ‘rep on the road’ following the cuts hit Sketchy debacle.
– Produced awesome cabaret night Pick & Mix, thanks to all who came.
– Found my watch.
– Booked a night to preview new show Happy Couple this July.
– Played golf.
– Broke my watch.
– Filled in innumerable Visa forms for impending gig at Melbourne Comedy Festival.
– Performed ‘tongue twister cop’ sketch on the radio.
– Put my watch in to be fixed.
– Started writing this blog.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment